Dear amazing customers. We are so pleased for your support at this time of worry. But let us assure you Rollerzone is and always has maintained extremely high levels of sanitation.
1. Our skates are disinfected after every use
2. We sanitise our bouncy castle frequently each day (This may not be up. It is at the discretion of the session manager as only 1 person at a time is permitted on it based on the current spacing)
3. We now have hospital grade sanitation stations around the rink
4. We clean and sanitise our rink barriers multiple times per day (we opted for plastic barriers for this reason from day one as they are easy to clean and sanitise).
5. We have capped our entry numbers to ensure no crowding takes place. As we are such a large venue it is difficult to become crowded anyways. (Please note that the Government currently claims a risk and ban for "static" gatherings of 100+ persons. This means; a situation whereas people are sitting in close proximity to each other for a prolonged perior of time, such as watching the football or a large concert.)
Our venue does not usually allow more than 130 patrons at normal times but we have capped at around 75-80 at most.
The rink floor is 1300m2 which gives 16.25m2 per person at 80 capacity. Australian standards allow a max. for 1 person per square metre. This should give an idea of how spacious the rink is. Of course people are always moving on the rink, but this is even better as contact is significantly reduced and this makes personal safety very high.
Our venue also has 150+ seating capacity spread around the venue. Which means patrons are not forced to be seated close to each other. Social distancing is easily applied. The Grandstand 90 seats on its own.
6. All our toilets have in cistern sanitisers and are disinfected frequently
7. Our staff have had additional training to ensure our customers remain protected.
8. Our parties also have additional measures in place to ensure safety. So party bookings don't have to worry.
9. The Owner of Rollerzone has done basic training in Covid-19. He knows the myths and the facts, and what is required to protect patrons. (See Certificate Below)
But...if you are sick, have a fever, becoming sick or have travelled in the last 14 days please stay at home.
We also have a thermal camera being installed to detect any temperature anomalies on persons entering the building which will give added piece of mind to our patrons. So no expense has been spared to look after everyone.
If you have any concerns or need further clarification please email us or message us. We are always happy to help.
See you soon 🙂
Seating is Spaced - Venue is Large & Spacious